I was pretty nervous, heck I was about puke I was so scared... I wasn't completely sure that I was going to go through with it until I actually got on the airplane. But as I was told later by one of the empoyees (after I safely landed)... "once you are on the plane, there is no turning back... when you ask if you are ready and you say 'no', the instructor hears 'go' and your out of the plane."
Once I was out of the plane all my nerves seemed to go away and I enjoyed the feeling of flying (falling) through the air. At about 5000 feet, we pulled the parachute and floated for about 5 minutes before we softly landed on our back sides.
It was a great experience and I would do it again... so if anyone wants to go, let me know!

1 comment:
Dude, I'm so jealous. I don't know that I could ever put my wife through the knowledge of me skydiving (which is the nice way of saying she would never let me do it!).
Post a Comment